Globalization as an irresistible trend has driven up the scale and velocity of cross-border exchanges, making people at every part of the globe more connected than ever. Such connectivity has given rise to deepened cultural understanding and increased economic opportunities. On the other hand , however, it also leaves human race more vulnerable to perils that could ripple across the world, such as the current novel coronavirus.
Since the outbreak of Covid-19, the Chinese government has been resolute and consistent in rolling out a series of effective measures for epidemic prevention and control, which have been extended to even the remotest rural lands. Throughout this war, Chinese people at all walks of life, no matter where they are, show brilliant national spirit, such as dedication, solidarity, bravery, responsibility, sagacity and alike, all of which contributing greatly in overcoming the perils domestically. However, the "flu" has deteriorated into a pandemic, raging our globe, taking heavy tolls on hundreds of thousands of overseas citizens. At this critical moment of life and death, China, one of the oldest civilizations, responds actively in containing the covid-19 with international community, sharing experience, donating relief, sending medical experts overseas. Though the light has not dispersed the darkness, yet we have felt the warmth from the orient. Maybe you still think China boasts nothing but "pavilions" and "madeinchina", yet think twice before reading our response to the nation and world at large.
- Heroes in Harm's Way
- Towards a Long-term Mechanism of Volunteering Services in China
- Chinese Psychotherapists during the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Xinjiang Anti-epidemic Stories: Ordinary People, Great Things
- Overseas Chinese Liu Yuwei: Glad to Help Chinese People overseas
- Zhong Nanshan: Non-COVID-19 Patients Deserve Equal Care
- Reaching Out
- “We need to learn from China”: Chinese and Indian youth fight against epidemic together for greater cooperation.
- “5·20 Online Valentine's Day”: 269 Couples Make Reservation for Marriage Registration
- Guo Weimin: China consistently Releases COVID-19 Information in Open, Transparent and Responsible Manner
- China Assists Djibouti to Fight the Pandemic
- In Tough Times, “China Didn't Sit Back!”
- Tradition & Innovation
- Chinese Medicine Plays Greater Role in Maintaining Human Health
- Chinese Experts Share Experience in Fighting the Epidemic with TCM
- The significance of Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for COVID-19
- Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Time of COVID-19 –A Cogent Argument Against Doubts
- The Novel Coronavirus: Things You Must Know